Thursday, September 21, 2006

you make me feel like I'm floating on air

You guys all remember how great your college days were? There was this one time when I was walking across the college quad. I was quite exposed below the belt, and enjoying the sense of freedom this gave me. For purposes of discretion I tucked my full mast down belown beneath my shirt tails. I was certain this would be enough not to raise any suspicions. I made it back to my dorm room where I decided to throw a little private party. I was dancing with my friend Donna and things started to get frisky between us. I put my hands on her behind and was so astonished I couldn't help but comment that she seemed to have buns of steel. I asked her whether she wanted to go into another room where I could take her clothes off. "We could do that, but then you'd miss the dance class." I think it is to my credit that I actually preferred the dance class, don't you? She started to show me this new dance style. The main thing about it was that you walked on the very tips of your toes. It was like ballet in that sense, but with this difference. With carefully planned little hops you were supposed to keep your feet in the air and sort of hover over the dance floor. It was an interesting sensation. "Wow!" I said. "This is just like dreams I've had where I'm just about to fly ... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home